Thursday, February 27, 2014

Simple One Color T-Shirt Screen Printing

As seen on Sloane's personal screen printing blog: http://sloanesdiy.blogspot.com/2014/02/simple-one-color-t-shirt-screen-printing.html

The big guys at EZScreenPrint let their lovely employees use their materials for personal projects and art. Which is great for the crafty and artistic people and really great for those people who get asked by their friends to make t-shirts *cough cough* like me. A friend of mine has a team in an upcoming dodge-ball tournament and of course I was his go-to gal to get some custom shirts made. I was asked to screen #TWERKTEAM in white on the front of blue t-shirts. Strange dodge-ball team name if you ask me, but I'm here to screen print and not offer team name alternatives :) Here are some photos of my process:







1 comment:

  1. customized t shirt Massachusetts When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your.

    ReplyDelete